1. Did you date someone from your school?
Ummm ... kind of ? Maybe ? I went on a couple of outings that could have been defined as dates, at least.
Beyond that, not really. I was pretty clueless (even for a teenager).
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
See above, and no.
3. Did you car pool to school?
Errr, no. Didn't get a license until I was 19 ... anyway, school was close enough to ride most of the time, although my parents did drop me off there sometimes. I think I even walked a few times.
4. What kind of car did you have?
None. Had a nice bicycle, though ;-)
5. What kind of car do you have now?
Renault Scenic. And a new nice bicycle :-)
6. It's Friday night...where are you now?
At home, playing on the Net or playing games. Or maybe out at the MSFC.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
At home, reading or playing on the computer.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
None - my parents gave me some pocket money, and I occasionally did some chores and things to earn it :-)
9. What kind of job do you do now?
IT stuff (Unix-y/SQL-ish support stuff). Currently between roles ...
10. Were you a party animal?
Not in the least. I rebelled against the rebels by not drinking alcohol or smoking - in retrospect, pretty good decisions, I think (note that I do drink alcohol these days, just not much and not very often).
11. Were you considered a flirt?
Unlikely, but I was sufficiently clueless about all things social that maybe I was. I had no idea, really I didn't ...
(some things never change :-) )
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Yup ! We called it a "concert band", mainly because calling it an orchestra is a bit of a stretch with only one or two violins and a cello (and about 10 each of flutes and clarinets).
13. Were you a nerd?
Let's see ... spent lots of time reading, then lots of time playing on computers, and later spent lots of time hanging out in the music room. Yup !
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nope. (there was this one occasion that came close, though)
15. Can you sing the fight song?
The what ?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Hmmm. I got on reasonably well with my maths, physics and chemistry teachers (while also exasperating them by not doing any homework). Probably my music teachers - Mrs Beard, Ms Zollo, and another whose name now escapes me.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
This varied a bit - in Year 8, mainly somewhere outdoors with a bunch of people from my former primary school, in Year 9 mainly in the computer room (Apple II!), Years 10 - 12 mostly in the music room, sometimes in the library, sometimes hanging out near the oval.
18. What was your school's full name?
Taperoo High School (an indication of the high regard *cough* in which Taperoo is held is that they changed the name to "Oceanview College, Gedville Campus" some years back when they merged with another school in the area. Note that Gedville isn't the name of the area, it's the name of the street !)
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
Hmmm ... don't remember. Don't even know if we had one or not ...
21. If you could go back and do it again, what would you do?
If I could go back knowing what I know now ? I'd do almost everything differently. I'd skip first year music like I should've, be somewhat more socially clueful, definitely ask certain people out on dates that I never got the courage to, maybe even worked on getting better grades ... nah, that sounds like work :)
If I had to do it again being just as socially clueless ? No way, it'd go just as badly as last time around :-)
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
The what ? We did have a Year 12 dinner, though, and that was ok (most of the people I didn't get along with (i.e the bullies) had dropped out after Year 10 or 11).
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
I don't think they're that organised :-)
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
I keep vaguely in touch with a few on Facebook and schoolfriends.com.au now. That's about it ...
26. School Colors?
I think we were supposed to wear blue, yellow and white, in some combination.
27. What celebrities came from your high school?
A couple of AFL footballers, maybe, that's about it.