January 1st, 2012
|10:58 am - Books in 2011 ...|
Pretty quiet reading year for me, only 22 books (about 62 micro-Nicolls).
These days, I get most of my reading done on the train to/from work, and I cycled to work quite a lot this year. Throw in some days working from home, and that doesn't leave much reading time at all.
I have no particular reading goals for this year, either, apart from working my way through the to-read pile, and vaguely trying to keep up with the authors I like.
1. The Broken Kingdoms - N K Jemisin.
2. Agent To The Stars - John Scalzi.
3. The Bone Palace - Amanda Downum.
4. Late Eclipses - Seanan McGuire.
5. The Revolution Business - Charles Stross.
6. The Trade of Queens - Charles Stross
7. City of Pearl - Karen Traviss.
8. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship Of Her Own Making - Catherynne Valente
9. The Shattered City - Tansy Rayner Roberts
10. Cat's Claw - Amber Benson
11. Feed - Mira Grant.
12. Rocket Girls - Housuke Nojiri.
13. Deathless - Catherynne M Valente.
14. Half a Crown - Jo Walton.
15. Rosemary and Rue - Seanan McGuire.
16. A Local Habitation - Seanan McGuire
17. The Folding Knife - K J Parker.
18. Among Others - Jo Walton.
19. One Salt Sea - Seanan McGuire
20. Dragon's Ring - Dave Freer.
21. The Hammer - K J Parker.
22. The Kingdom of Gods - N K Jemisin
Current Mood: calm
Yeah, bit of a binge/catch-up last year :)
Still have Deadline to go ...
Oh boy. You're in for a treat. Are you reading it soon, or hanging onto it until Blackout is imminent?