Life in bullet points:
- Bub is keeping us busy, but (for now), things aren't in complete chaos around here.
- Today featured a blood sample being taken (follow-up to last year's low-Vitamin-B12 discovery)
- And a visit to the dentist - at the time I booked, it was going to be a routine check-up, then one of my teeth started aching, and now scary terms like "root canal" and "crown" are being thrown around. Had x-rays and will be back next week to find out more.
- Also getting my left shoulder ultrasounded and possibly injected to deal with some soreness in some positions (e.g. trying to reach behind my back up to my shoulder blades, which I used to be able to do, is now very sore). Probably a legacy of non-ergonomic desk positions I had earlier this year, which have now been resolved, but the shoulder is taking its time in improving.
- Continuum is coming ! rwrylsin and I (and Bub!) will be there, although probably working in shifts to ensure we all get enough rest over the weekend.
- Still cycling to work, not quite as often as last year, but my bike's odometer recently rolled past 20,000km.
... finally ... any objections to occasional posts here mirroring my Twitter ?
Probably 5-10 tweets per week, and I'd only include the ones which aren't replies or retweets.
Original post on Dreamwidth - there are comments there.