|10:47 pm - Photos !|
First, one of the cat who visited us earlier this evening (the windows were all wide open to air the place a bit, and apparently this cat can jump).
Behind the cut, photos from Stirling, Loch Lomond, and Wales (and one for dewhitton, if he's watching).
- A view over part of Loch Lomond, from Firkin Point.
- Another shot of the visiting cat, on his/her way back in through the window.
- A bird of prey of some sort, one of a few which were part of a demonstration. Sadly, I wasn't paying enough attention to the presenter to hear what type it was. Anyone know ?
- Looking up at Stirling Castle, looming on the hill-top. There's a path up the hill somewhere among those trees.
- The view roughly to the East from the Wallace Monument, near Stirling.
- The view South-ish from the Wallace Monument, taking in Stirling Castle and part of Stirling.
- And finally, a photo I took while visiting Y Felinheli in Wales, new home of kriste.
Let me know what you think of the photos !
Current Mood: accomplished