Go to your info page and find the seventh name listed on your friends list. Go to their info page. Find the seventh name on their friends list. Repeat until you are seven LJs from your own. (If you come across someone who doesn't have seven friends or the seventh friend is a journal you have already visited on this trip, randomly pick another name and continue).
This goes :
andrewducker - his 7th doesn't have 7 friends, so I followed the 6th, to :
Now, use the info page and recent entries of that 7th LJ to answer the following questions:
1) What is the title of this journal (NOT the user name)?
No title, apparently.
2) List any interests you share in common with this user.
3) Friends you have in common with this user?
None. (I had interests or friends in common with the previous six people, though ... )
4) Where does this user live?
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5) What is the seventh sentence in this user's most recent journal entry?
"So, it seems like a perfect LiveJournal thing to do - what in your mind are great examples of good song lyrics?"
6) What is the first sentence in this user's seventh most recent journal entry?
"Remember, tonight Alis and I are celebrating our birthday at Red Dragon, starting at 9:30 or so."